For cPanel & WHM version 62
(Home >> Server Configuration >> Configure Nameservers)
This interface allows you to configure your server's nameservers.
The interface lists the following information for each of your server's registered nameservers:
- Name— The nameserver's name.
- Location — Whether the nameserver is local or remote.
- LOCAL indicates that the nameserver is local.
- REMOTE indicates that the nameserver is remote. You cannot edit remote nameservers.
- Address — The nameserver's IP address.
Delete a nameserver
To delete a nameserver, click Delete next to the appropriate nameserver. Then, click Delete again to confirm the deletion.
Add a nameserver
To add a new nameserver to your server, perform the following steps:
- Click Add below the table of nameservers. A new interface will appear.
- Enter the desired nameserver name in the Nameserver text box.
- Select the desired nameserver type from the Type menu.
- Enter the nameserver's IP address, or select one from the Address menu.
- Click Add.