- How to Create a Jekyll Ruby Application
- How to create a Sinatra Ruby Application
- How to Install a Redmine Web Application
In cPanel & WHM version 66, we deprecated the legacy Ruby codebase and plan to remove it in a future release.
To install a Ruby application in cPanel & WHM version 66 and later, perform the following steps:
Install Ruby on your system via the
ea-ruby24-mod_passengerEasyApache 4 RPM. To do this, run the following command as the
If you wish to add environment variables to your application, install the following additional RPMs:
For more information about environment variables, read out Application Manager documentation.
- Create a Ruby web application on your server.
- Use cPanel's Application Manager interface (cPanel >> Home >> Software >> Application Manager) to register the application.
There is no content with the specified labels