This document describes how to delete a MySQL® database from a cPanel & WHM server. This is useful if, for example, you converted your MySQL databases to a different database type, such as PostgreSQL® or SQLite.
Delete MySQL database
To delete a MySQL database, perform the following steps:
- Log in to the WHM interface as the
- Navigate to the SQL Services section (WHM >> Home >> SQL Services) and click phpMyAdmin. The phpMyAdmin interface will appear.
- In the far-left column, select the database that you wish to delete.
- At the top of the interface, click Operations. A new interface will appear.
- Under the Remove database heading, click Drop the database (DROP).
- Click OK to confirm that you wish to delete the database. A success message will appear.
For more information about phpMyAdmin, visit the PhpMyAdmin documentation.
There is no content with the specified labels