- How to Identify Your Hosting Provider
- Subaccount Initial Password Guide
- cPanel Deprecation Plan
- Tutorial Videos
- How We Determine a Browser Locale
- The cPanel Log Files
- Interface Lock Scripts
- How to Disable the cPanel Store as an SSL Certificate Provider in WHM
- Keyboard Shortcuts in WHM
- Product Versions and the Release Process
- Proxy Subdomains Use the cPanel Service SSL
- How to Purchase a cPanel License
- Free cPanel-Signed Hostname Certificate
- cPanel Solo License
The documents in this section describe advanced procedures for various features within cPanel & WHM. We recommend that only experienced Systems Administrators execute the procedures that these documents contain.
If you need help with any of these procedures, open a technical support ticket.
Some of the documents in this section describe dangerous procedures or unsupported workarounds that we do not guarantee will work in the future. Exercise caution when you execute the steps in these documents.
Before you execute the steps in any of this section's documents, we strongly suggest that you understand the following information:
- These documents do not account for any additional changes or customizations to your server.
- We only tested the instructions in these documents on default installations of CentOS and Red Hat® Enterprise Linux®.