- How to Copy Addon Domains to a New Account
- How to Copy an Account with SSH Keys
- How to Move All cPanel Accounts from One Server to Another
- How to Manually Migrate Accounts to cPanel from Unsupported Control Panels
- How to Restore Your cPanel Account - A Guide for New System Administrators
- Touch File for Additional Transfer and Restore Log Diagnostic Entries
- WHM API 1 Function Calls - Transfer and Restore Walkthrough
The documents in this section describe advanced functions and procedures that relate to account transfers and restoration on your on your cPanel & WHM server.
If you need help with any of these processes, open a technical support ticket.
Some of the documents in this section describe dangerous procedures or unsupported workarounds that we do not guarantee will work in the future. Exercise caution when you execute the steps in these documents.
Before you execute the steps in any of this section's documents, we strongly suggest that you understand the following information:
- These documents do not account for any additional changes or customizations to your server.
- We only tested the instructions in these documents on default installations of CentOS and Red Hat® Enterprise Linux®.
There is no content with the specified labels