The Experimental repository exists as a collaborative, experimental area for development. Migration of software from the Experimental to Production repositories will happen solely at cPanel & WHM's discretion.
cPanel & WHM does not guarantee the functionality of software in the Experimental repository, and we provide it on an experimental basis only. You assume all risk for any software that you install from the Experimental repository. Installation of this software could cause significant functionality failures, even for experienced administrators.
Purpose of the EasyApache 4 Experimental repository
The EasyApache 4 Experimental repository contains software in an early stage of development. We made the repository available to the public in order to achieve the following goals:
- Allow advanced users to use software early in the development cycle and contribute to its evolution and improvement.
- Provide access to the latest applications and updates before they are ready for a stable EasyApache release.
Install the Experimental repository
When you install the Experimental repository, or any software contained in it, you understand and agree to the following:
- Applications in the Experimental repository may impact server performance in unexpected ways.
- Applications in the Experimental repository may conflict, or be otherwise incompatible, with other software installed on your server, including cPanel & WHM and EasyApache 4.
- Applications in the Experimental repository can change quickly or be removed without notice.
- You have the ability to troubleshoot problems. Use of this repository requires a strong understanding of all aspects of yum and RPMs.
- You will report bugs and gather the information that cPanel, Inc. may need to resolve them.
- Software in the Experimental repository does not qualify for our security bounty.
To access the EasyApache 4 Experimental repository on a system that runs EasyApache 4, run the following command:
List available packages
To list the available packages on a system that runs EasyApache 4, run the following command: