Last modified: July 24, 2019
The List Groups interface displays all of your license groups.
- By default, the List Groups interface only lists active licenses.
- To display all of your licenses, click Show groups without active licenses at the top of the interface.
The List Groups interface table displays the following options:
- Main — The designated main license group. By default, the system uses this group in the Add License interface.
- Group — The name of a group with an active license.
- Charge Texas State Sales Tax — Whether Texas state sales tax applies to a license group.
- Group ID — The identification (ID) of a license group.
- License Count — The number of licenses in a license group.
Actions — Allows you to View, Modify, or Delete license groups:
View — Displays the View Group Licenses interface.Note:You can expire or modify licenses in this interface.
Modify — Displays the Edit Group interface.
Delete — Removes a license group from your account.Note:
- You cannot delete your account’s main license group.
- If active licenses exist in the license group that you wish to delete, assign the licenses to a new license group.
- Expire licenses before you delete a license group. For more information on how to expire licenses, read our List Licenses documentation.