Recently Added Licenses
The Recently Added Licenses interface displays licenses that you added to your account in the past 48 hours.
You can view the following information about each new license:
- Group — The group to which the license is assigned.
Note:Click a group name to view the View Group Licenses interface for that group.
- Package — The package to which the license is assigned.
- $ — The monthly charge for the license.
- Hostname — The hostname associated with the license.
- Ip — The IP address associated with the license.
- Contact — The contact listed for the license.
- Start Date — The date on which the license will start.
- Add Date — The date and time at which the license was added.