This set of features allows you to modify the way your resellers interact with your web server.
Before you use any of these features, remember to select the reseller account you would like to modify from the Select a Reseller menu. You can select any reseller who can access his or her account via WHM.
- Edit Reseller Nameservers and Privileges— This interface offers a number of configuration options for your reseller accounts. You are free to limit a reseller’s ability to create accounts and access various features. You may also confer root access, assign nameserver IP addresses for accounts created by the reseller, and add A entries for those addresses.
- Change Ownership of Multiple Accounts — This feature allows you to change the ownership of many domains at once.
- View Reseller Usage and Manage Account Status — These features allow you to keep track of your resellers’ disk space and bandwidth usage. You can also use this set of features to suspend, unsuspend, and terminate reseller accounts.
- Manage Reseller's IP Delegation — Use this feature to deny resellers the use of certain IP addresses, or allow a reseller account to use any available IP.
- Manage Reseller's Shared IP — This feature allows you to specify an IP address that resellers will use when they set up shared or “IPless” accounts.