WordPress Toolkit for WHM
Valid for versions 92 through the latest version
Last modified: July 8, 2021
- This interface only appears if you install WordPress Toolkit on your server. For information on how to do this, read our WordPress Toolkit documentation.
The WordPress Toolkit interface allows you to easily install, configure, and manage WordPress sites on your server®.
WordPress Toolkit is available in both a Lite and Deluxe version. WordPress Toolkit Lite installs by default, while WordPress Toolkit Deluxe requires that you purchase a license.
To view the differences between WordPress Toolkit Lite and WordPress Toolkit Deluxe, read our WordPress Toolkit documentation.
The system automatically installs the PHP-FPM Service for cPanel Daemons when the WordPress Toolkit is installed. The system also sets the PHP-FPM Service for cPanel Daemons to enabled when the WPTK is installed, updated, or removed from the server.
You must enable the following features in WHM’s Feature Manager interface (WHM >> Home >> Packages >> Feature Manager >> Feature Lists) for users to run WordPress Toolkit:
- WordPress Toolkit
- Directory Privacy
- Password & Security
- File Manager
WordPress Toolkit Deluxe requires the WordPress Toolkit and WordPress Toolkit Deluxe, features, as well as a WordPress Toolkit license.
Install, configure, and manage WordPress sites
For information about how to install, configure, and manage WordPress sites with WordPress Toolkit, read Plesk’s WordPress Toolkit documentation.
Upgrade to WordPress Toolkit Deluxe
Some WordPress Toolkit features require WordPress Toolkit Deluxe to function. If you don’t possess WordPress Toolkit Deluxe, these features will display a lock (). You must upgrade to WordPress Toolkit Deluxe to use these features.
The following WordPress Toolkit features require WordPress Toolkit Deluxe:
- The Updates and Security features in the WordPress Toolkit interface’s Installations tab.
- The Copy Data and Clone features in the WordPress site’s Dashboard tab.
To upgrade to WordPress Toolkit Deluxe, perform the following steps:
- Click the feature that requires WordPress Toolkit Deluxe. A new interface will appear.
- Click Purchase. The system will redirect you to the cPanel Store.
- Follow the directions in our WordPress Toolkit documentation to complete the upgrade.
Configure WordPress Toolkit Deluxe upgrade purchase URLs
Server administrators can set custom URLS from which resellers and cPanel users can purchase an upgrade to WordPress Toolkit Deluxe.
To set a custom URL from which users can purchase WordPress Toolkit Deluxe, perform the following steps:
- Click Settings. A new interface will appear.
Under the Upsell Links heading, enter the URL for the desired product store in the appropraite text boxes.
- Enter the URL from which cPanel users can purchase WordPress Toolkit Deluxe in the Upsell link in cPanel text box.
- Enter the URL from which Resellers can purchase WordPress Toolkit Deluxe in the Upsell link in WHM text box.