Show Current Running Processes v82
Valid for versions 82 through the latest version
This interface displays a table of all of the active processes on your server.
Show Current Running Processes
The table displays the process information in the following five columns:
- Pid — The process’ ID number. In a *-nix system, the system assigns a unique identification number to each process.
- Name — The name of the process or daemon.
- File — The full path to the file that started the daemon or process.
- Current Directory — Specifies the directory in which the process runs. Typically, this is the root (/) directory.
- Command Line — Specifies the command or directory that started the process.