Modify a License
Last modified: February 24, 2023
This interface allows you to modify information about your account’s license.
- You will only be able to modify license parameters for which you have the authority to do so. If you want to modify a parameter for which you do not have
editorpermissions, contact the owner of the Manage2 account to make the change(s) for you.
- You can access the Modify a List interface through the List Licenses interface as described above, or through the Search feature.
- Not all fields are visible for every license type. For example, 360 Monitoring licenses will have the Sites and Servers fields but not an IP field.
Modify the License Parameter(s)
- Click the parameter that you want to modify.
- Enter the new information.
Updateto save the new information.Note:If your package has the maximum number of users allowed, the following message will appear: The operation was not completed: The account volume on this license exceeds the package maximum.