The List Packages interface displays your account’s packages. If you need to add packages to your account, or if you have a question about a certain package, contact Customer Support.
The List Packages table displays the following information for each package:
- Name — The package’s name.
- Package ID — The package’s ID.
- Price — The package’s price. The interface displays prices as either a lump sum (for example, 150) or as the price per month (for example, 15/month).
- External — An asterisk ( * ) will appear in this column if the package is external. You can install external packages on servers that you do not sell, rent, or lease.
- VPS — An asterisk ( * ) will appear in this column if the package is a VPS package.
- VZZO — An asterisk ( * ) will appear in this column if the package is a Virtuozzo VPS (VZZO) package.
- Product — The package’s associated cPanel product. For example, cpanel/WHM is the package associated with cPanel & WHM.
- Base Accounts — The package’s number of base accounts.
Only Enkompass packages display a number of Base Accounts.