How to Cancel a cPanel License
Last modified: July 12, 2022
This document describes how to cancel a cPanel license in the cPanel Store.
When you cancel a cPanel license within 72 hours of initial purchase, the following actions occur:
- Cancellation occurs immediately.
- The system issues a full refund.
When you cancel a cPanel license after 72 hours of initial purchase, the following actions occur:
- The license remains active until the end of the month.
- The license is not eligible for a refund.
How to cancel a cPanel license
Before cancelling a cPanel license, you must log in to your cPanel Store account.
To cancel a cPanel license in the cPanel Store, perform the following steps:
- Navigate to the Manage Licenses interface.
- Locate the desired active license in the table.
- Under Actions, click the icon ( ) to display the menu.
- Select Cancel. The Cancel License window will appear.
- Optionally, you can select a cancelation reason using the Select a Reason menu.
- Click Yes. A confirmation message will appear.
For more information about renewing a canceled license, read our How to renew a canceled or expired license documentation.