List Active Licenses
Last modified: November 30, 2022
The List Active Licenses interface displays information about your currently-active licenses.
The List Active Licenses table
The Active Licenses list provides the following information about, and options for, each active license.
- You must click View in Browser to see the Active Licenses Table.
- Use the Show menu to display more licenses per page. The default number of licenses displayed is 10.
- Use the Search text box to quickly locate a specific license.
- Use the filter () icon to sort option information in ascending or descending order. You can only apply one filter at a time.
- IP — The IP address assigned to the license.
- Hostname — The hostname of the server, if currently assigned to a license.
- Package — The package assigned to the license.
- Accounts — The number of currently-active accounts.
- Max Accounts — The maximum number of accounts that you may include with the license, if a maximum number is specified.
- Group — The assigned group of a license.
- Version — The version of cPanel currently installed, if assigned to a license.
- OS — The operating system (OS) of the server, if assigned to a license.
- Arch — The CPU architecture of the server, if currently assigned to a license.
- Add Date — The assignment date of the IP address to the license.
- Actions — The actions you can perform on a license:
- Expire — Remove a license from your account in the Expire License interface.
- View/Modify — View or modify a license in the Modify a License interface.
- Transfer — Transfer a license to another IP address in the Transfer a license interface.
The packages table, located below the Active Licenses table, displays the total number of dedicated licenses per package.