List Expired and Suspended Licenses
Last modified: September 28, 2020
This interface allows you to view your expired or deactivated licenses.
Customize the list of licenses
Use the following options to customize the list of licenses:
- Days to show — Enter the number of days that you wish to view and click Go.
This value defaults to
2for primary Manage2 accounts and
60for any Manage2 subaccounts.
- Group selection menu — Select the group of licenses that you wish to view.
Expired and suspended license information
If you added or removed an IP address more than once, the IP address may appear more than once in this list. For this reason, we strongly recommend that you list a reason when you expire licenses.
The following information displays for each license that expired or became suspended within the selected date range:
- Group — The licenses’s group.
Click on a group name to view that group’s View Group Licenses interface (Dashboard >> Groups >> View Group Licenses).
- Package — The license’s package.
- $$ — The license’s monthly fee.
- Hostname — The license’s hostname.
- Ip — The license’s IP address.
- Contact — The email address that the server administrator entered in WHM’s Basic WebHost Manager Setup interface (Home >> Server Configuration >> Basic WebHost Manager Setup).
- Exp Date — The license’s expiration or suspension date.
- Reason — The reason for the license’s expiration. If you renewed the license, this column will display Renewed.
- Blame — The email address of the user who expired or suspended the license.
- Actions — The link to reactivate the license.
- This option does not display for renewed licenses.
- For more information, see the Reactivate a license section below.
Reactivate a license
To reactivate an expired or suspended license, perform the following steps:
- In the Ip column, locate the IP address of the license that you wish to reactivate.
- In the Actions column for that IP address, click Reactivate. A new interface will appear that displays the following information:
Make certain that you select the correct license before you click Reactivate.
- A message of success.
- The license number.
- The license’s IP address.
- The license’s group.