Last modified: November 22, 2022
The Phone Support interface displays a history of every phone support incident on record.
Phone Support table
The Phone Support table displays the following information:
Incident — The identification number issued to the phone support incident.
Pin — The PIN number issued to the phone support incident.
Company — The company that issued the phone support incident.
Email — The email that sent the phone support incident.
Form — Displays any faxes or images provided with the phone support incident. Click the green button to view the documentation.Note:This method is no longer supported by cPanel.
ccauth — Displays the credit card authorization form received by cPanel. Click the green button to view the documentation.Note:This method is no longer supported by cPanel.
Notes — Adds a note to the phone support incident.Note:
- Add only technical notes to the incident ticket.
- If a ticket is not linked to the incident, open a ticket and link it to the incident.
Close — Closes the phone support incident. You must confirm with Manage2 whether you wish to close the incident.Important:A customer will not be able to call cPanel Support with the issued Incident ID if you close the incident.
Linked Ticket — The ticket linked to the phone support incident.
Note:You cannot link ticket Incident numbers that are linked to another incident.
- Enter a ticket number and click Link to add an existing ticket to the incident.
- To open a new ticket, use the Create New Ticket link. This will redirect you to the cPanel Customer Portal.
- To remove a ticket that is currently linked to an incident, click the Delink button.