Valid for versions 90 through the latest version
Last modified: August 9, 2022
The Support Center interface contains several links that allow you to access cPanel & WHM support features.
You can click on the following resources to help you administer your system and resolve issues:
- Support Forums — The cPanel Support Forums.
You must register with the cPanel Support Forums and log in to post content in the cPanel Support Forums.
- WHM Documentation — Documentation for the WHM interface.
- cPanel Documentation — Documentation for the cPanel interface.
- cPanel Release Notifications — Add your name to the cPanel, L.L.C. mailing lists.
- cPanel News — Review the latest information about cPanel, L.L.C.
- cPanel University — The cPanel University website.
Use the following links to contact cPanel, L.L.C. to help you resolve issues:
- Submit a Support Request — Click to open WHM’s Create Support Ticket interface (WHM » Home » Support » Create Support Ticket). This interface allows you to create a new cPanel support request.
For more information about how to log in to the cPanel Customer Portal and update your support requests, read our Contact cPanel documentation.
- Grant cPanel Support Access — Click to open WHM’s Grant cPanel Support Access interface (WHM » Home » Support » Grant cPanel Support Access). This interface allows you to configure access to your server for an open cPanel support request.