Last modified: February 22, 2024
To contact cPanel Support, either open a support request in WHM’s Create Support Ticket interface (WHM » Home » Support » Create Support Ticket), or access the cPanel Customer Portal and manually submit support requests. Additionally, you can view progress of open support requests, review closed requests, or contact cPanel Customer Service through the cPanel Customer Portal.
Open a support request in WHM
You can open a support request through WHM’s Create Support Ticket interface (WHM » Home » Support » Create Support Ticket). This feature streamlines the ticket creation process and automates SSH authorization. It also reduces the time it takes you to open a cPanel Support ticket. In addition, it attempts to identify your support ticket requirements and redirects you to the cPanel Customer Portal as necessary.
Manually submit a support request to cPanel
For an expanded walkthrough to open a support ticket, read our How to Open a Technical Support Ticket documentation.
To manually submit a support request through the cPanel Customer Portal, perform the following steps:
- In your browser, open tickets.cpanel.net and log in.
- Select your product from the menu.
- Read the Technical Support Agreement.
- Enter your IP address in the appropriate text box.
- Enter your support access ID in the appropriate text box and click Continue.
- To determine your support access ID, navigate to WHM’s Support Center interface (WHM » Home » Support » Support Center).
- Confirm your contact information and click Continue.
- Enter the details of your request and click Continue.
Provide as much relevant information as possible.
- Enter the login and access information for your server and click Continue.
- If you require assistance with multiple services, click the plus (+) tab and enter the access information for each additional server.
- Submit this case as either a Complimentary Support or a Priority Support request.
- If you receive cPanel & WHM through a Partner or other hosting provider, you must contact them for support. For more information about how to find out if you receive cPanel & WHM through a third party, read our How to Identify Your Hosting Provider documentation.
- You must pay a fee for a Priority Support request.
After you submit your support request, you will receive a confirmation via email.
Review open and closed support requests
To view the progress of a support request, perform the following steps:
- Click Show Open/Closed Requests.
- Click the link of the ticket that you wish to review.
Reopen a support request
If you need to reopen a support request, perform the following steps:
- Click Reopen Case.
- Enter the reason why you wish to reopen the case.
- Enter additional issues for the case that you wish for cPanel Support to resolve.
- Click Reply.
Click Leave Feedback to tell WebPros International, LLC about your support experience.