How to Purchase an Imunify360 License
Last modified: November 23, 2022
Imunify360 provides additional security for your server. It is a suite of products that includes KernelCare and ImunifyAV+. cPanel & WHM servers allow you to buy a license for Imunify360 from WHM’s Security Advisor interface (WHM » Home » Security Center » Security Advisor).
For more information about how to use Imunify360, visit Imunify’s official Imunify360 documentation page.
- Hosting providers can disable alerts for Imunify360 for their licensed servers from Manage2’s Update Company Information interface (Manage2 » Company » Update Company Information).
- If your server already has an ImunifyAV+ or KernelCare license, Imunify360 will replace it. You do not need to manually cancel those licenses.
- To install Imunify360 on cPanel & WHM version 84 and earlier, you must manually install it. Please refer to Imunify’s installation documentation.
The following table lists the features in each Imunify product:
|Imunify360||Auto Trim by default|
Purchase from WHM
Initiate the license purchase process
On the server for which you wish to buy an Imunify360 license, perform the following steps:
Log in to WHM as the
rootuser or as a reseller account with
Navigate to WHM’s Security Advisor interface (WHM » Home » Security Center » Security Advisor).
In the Use Imunify360 for complete protection against attacks on your servers alert, click Get Imunify360 for $, where $ represents the monthly price of the Imunify360 license. The cPanel Store will appear.
If the Imunify360 alert does not appear in the list of security alerts, one of the following conditions exists on your server:
- Your server does not support Imunify360 (for example, servers that run Amazon Linux).
- Your hosting provider has disabled Imunify360 purchases.
- Your server could not connect to the cPanel Store.
- You are using a trial account.
- You are not a
rootuser or a reseller account with
Log in to the cPanel Store
If you have already logged in to your cPanel Store account, the system will request access to this account. Verify that the interface displays the correct cPanel Store username and server name. Then, click Allow Access. A new interface will appear.
To log in as a different cPanel Store account, click Sign In as a Different User.
Verify and complete your purchase
When you buy Imunify360 through the WHM interface, the system automatically selects the appropriate license type for your server. It also detects the IPv4 address to license. Verify your license order, read and accept the legal agreements. Enter or select the desired payment information, and then click Pay Now.
- After the cPanel Store processes your order, a confirmation message will appear. You will also receive an invoice via email from the cPanel Store.
- If the cPanel Store experiences problems with your order, an error message will appear. You may receive email from cPanel Customer Service to help you resolve the issue.
Your server will automatically download and install Imunify360. To verify this, navigate to WHM’s Security Advisor interface (WHM » Home » Security Center » Security Advisor). The Imunify360 notice will confirm that the installation succeeded.
Purchase from Manage2
To buy an Imunify360 license through Manage2, you must be a cPanel Partner.
Log in to Manage2 and activate the Imunify360 package
Log in to your Manage2 account. Perform the following steps to add the Imunify360 package:
- In the Agreed to on by (Full name) text box, enter your name and click I Agree. A confirmation message will appear and display your Activated package name.
Enter the required license information
Navigate to Manage2’s Add License interface (Dashboard » Licenses » Add License). Use the available text boxes and menus to specify the server’s IP address, Group, and Package. Then, click Add License. A confirmation message will appear.
Imunify360 is now ready to install. To install Imunify360, use Imunify’s installation documentation. After you install Imunify360, navigate to WHM’s Security Advisor interface (WHM » Home » Security Center » Security Advisor). The Imunify360 notice will confirm that the installation was successful.
Purchase from the cPanel Store
Log in to the cPanel Store
Log in to your cPanel Store account, and then navigate to the Extensions interface (Solutions » Extensions).
Add Imunify360 to your cPanel Store cart
You must add Imunify360 to your cart with selections for your license type and a valid IP address. To do this, perform the following steps:
- Under the Imunify360 section, click Add to Cart.
- The Configure Your Order interface will appear. Imunify360 will appear in your cart.
- Select your license term. The Enter IP Address section will appear.
- Enter your valid IP address in the text box.
- Review and Checkout will turn blue once you configure all items in your cart.
Complete your purchase
To complete your purchase, perform the following steps
- Click Review and Checkout.
- Enter your credit card information.
- You can select a previously used credit card in the Pay with existing card menu or enter a new credit card in the Pay with a new card text box.
- If this is a new cPanel Store account, the system will prompt you to enter your credit card information.
To buy a monthly license, you must store a credit card on file and set a primary credit card. If you have not set a primary credit card, you can enter the credit card you want to use and select Store Credit Card on File and Set as Primary Credit Card from the cart. cPanel will charge this card every month.
- Read and agree to the cPanel & WHM Pricing and Term Agreement.
- Click Purchase Now. The Invoice interface will appear.
- To print this invoice for your records, click Print Page.
Imunify360 is now ready to install. To install Imunify360, use Imunify’s installation documentation. After you install Imunify360, navigate to WHM’s Security Advisor interface (WHM » Home » Security Center » Security Advisor). The Imunify360 notice will confirm that the installation succeeded.
To uninstall Imunify360, refer to Imunify’s uninstall documentation.
To configure Imunify360, click the gear icon in the upper-right corner of the interface.
- To configure Imunify360 to trim files instead of remove them, select the Trim file instead of remove checkbox.
- To configure Imunify360 to remove files instead of trim them, deselect the Trim file instead of remove checkbox.
- To manage Imunify360’s file retention period, enter the number of days in the Keep original files for text box.
Imunify360 stores files in the following locations:
- Backups of trimmed files: