Last modified: March 22, 2023
Use the Add License interface to add licenses to your account or renew existing licenses.
When you add or renew licenses, Manage2 immediately activates the license, except for 360 Monitoring licenses. However, it does not create an invoice until billing runs on the 15th day of the month.
Add a license
To add or renew a license, perform the following steps:
- Enter the IPv4 addresses to which you wish to add a license in the IP(s) text box, with one IP address per line.
- If you enter multiple licenses, they must use the same package type.
- To renew existing licenses, enter the current IP addresses for those licenses.
- From the Group menu, select the license’s new group.
- Click show all groups to view all of your Manage2 account’s groups.
- Click limit groups to return to the original menu of groups.
- From the Package menu, select the license’s new package.
Note:If you select a WP Toolkit package, the Accounts field will appear. You must enter at least
20, and the number of accounts must be a multiple of 10.
- After you select the desired package and group, Manage2 will display the license’s price and product type in the Price and Product sections.
- If you select a cPanel & WHM license package, the License Features options will appear. Always set both of these deprecated options to the Use Default (Yes) setting.
- In the External Notes text box, enter any notes related to the license. External notes are optional.
- You can view external notes associated with a license by downloading the comma-separated values (CSV) file on the List Active Licenses interface (Dashboard » Licenses » List Active Licenses).
- You cannot enter more than 64 characters.
- Read the disclaimer about internal and external licenses.
Note:External licenses are only available to cPanel distributors.
- Click Add License.
After you add the license, Manage2 will display the license’s ID number, IPv4 addresses, group, and the eventual invoice amount.
- To make changes to or view details for the new license, click View/Modify to navigate to the Modify a License interface (Dashboard » Billing » Modify a License).
- The Account History interface (Dashboard » Billing » Account History) will display invoice information after the billing runs on the 15th day of the month.
Add a 360 Monitoring license
To add a 360 Monitoring package, perform the following steps:
- Select the license’s new group from the Group menu.
- Select the license’s new package from the Package menu.
Note:If you select a 360 Monitoring package, the Site Monitors and Server Monitors menus will appear.
- After you select the desired package and group, Manage2 will display the license’s price in the Price section.
- Use the arrows to select or enter the number of Site Monitors and Server Monitors.
Note:You must enter the base number for the monitors when prompted.
- In the External Note text box, enter any notes related to the license. External notes are optional.
- Click Add Licenses.
After you add the license, Manage2 will display the activation code for the 360 Monitoring license and provide a link to activate your license. You will also receive the code at the email associated with the account.
- Partners must activate the 360 Monitoring license using the activation code given at the time of purchase.
- 360 Monitoring licenses do not support reactivation. Follow the steps above to add a new 360 Monitoring license.