Update Company Information
This interface allows you to view or update your company information.
Update your company information
To update your company’s information, modify the appropriate information and click Save.
- You cannot update the Company Name and DBA sections. If you wish to update this information, click Contact Us at the top right corner of the interface to contact Customer Service.
- To add more than one name, email address, or phone number in a text box, separate them with commas.
- Use the Company Domains text box to list domains that will automatically receive enterprise-level support from cPanel, L.L.C. Add only the domains that are directly associated with your company. The tickets that you open from these domains will count toward your support usage.
- Manage2 links to our phone support system. This allows us to give your calls higher priority. Because of this, you must enter your Contact Phone Number in the following format:
- US numbers:
- Numbers outside of the US:
- US numbers:
The cPanel Store Integration options allow you to enable or disable the following items:
- Paid SSL certificates from the cPanel Store.
- Free hostname certificates from the cPanel Store.
- Free 90 day certificates from the cPanel Store.
To disable the cPanel Store Integration options, select the checkbox for the service that you wish to block and click Save.
Purchase product URL
cPanel & WHM can display the following product banners for purchase:
- LiteSpeed Web Server
- cPanel License
To set a custom URL for a product purchase, enter your store URL in the appropriate text boxes and click Save.
To disable a banner, select Disable and click Save.
Public profile information
This interface does not update your Partner NOC information. To update your Partner NOC information:
- Navigate to the Dashboard interface.
- Click Profile at the top of the interface.
- Select Edit Partner NOC Profile. A new browser tab will appear.
- Click Brands Dashboard.
To add a logo, send a high resolution image of the logo to Customer Service.
- Vector (AI/EPS) graphics scale easily, but you can send any type of high resolution image file.
- Your logo cannot include banners, advertisements, or price information. We will only accept company logos.
Use the following format when you send your logo: