Modify/Upgrade Multiple Accounts
Valid for versions 106 through the latest version
Last modified: December 2, 2022
This interface allows you to simultaneously change the attributes of multiple accounts to use the same settings.
Modify an account’s specifications
To modify an account’s specifications, perform the following steps:
- Select the accounts that you wish to modify.
Note:The section on the right side of the interface allows you to search for accounts by user, domain, reseller or owner, package, theme, or locale. Enter the search criteria in the available text box on the right, and then click Select Matching Users to select users or DeSelect Matching Users to deselect users.
- Select the configuration options that you wish to change from the menus below.
- Reseller — Specifies the owner or reseller who owns the account.
- Theme — Specifies the account’s cPanel theme.
- Start Date — Specifies the account’s creation date.
- Language — Specifies the account’s display language.
- If the cPanel user selects a language through cPanel’s Change Language interface (cPanel » Home » Preferences » Change Language), you cannot change the language here. To change the language, you must log in to the cPanel account.
- Don’t see your language of choice? Take our Language Support Feedback Survey to let us know your preferences.
- Package — Specifies the hosting package. Packages set the account’s limitations for bandwidth, disk space, and other resources.
- Click Change.