Email Disk Usage
Valid for versions 82 through the latest version
Last modified: December 7, 2023
This interface allows you to view all of your mailboxes and remove old or large messages.
Select the account to modify from the Account menu.
Use the Search text box to search for specific mailbox names.
The mailboxes table
The mailbox table contains a list of mailboxes. You can sort this information by the name, number of messages, or disk usage.
- Mailbox Name — The name of the mailbox.
- # of Messages — The number of messages for the address or in the mailbox folder.
- Disk Usage — The disk usage for each address or mailbox, in bytes, kilobytes (KB), megabytes (MB), or gigabytes (GB).
Note:Due to system caching, these values may not reflect recent changes in your account’s disk space.
- Actions — The actions available for the mailbox.
To remove messages, perform the following steps:
- Click Manage.
- Select one of the following removal options from the menu:
- 1 year old or more
- 30MB in size or more
- Previously viewed
- All messages
- Custom query… — This option allows you to customize your removal option with the Dovecot search query format. For example, to remove all messages larger than 10MB, select this option and enter
larger 10Min the text box. For more information about how to use the Dovecot search query format, read Dovecot’s Search Query Format documentation.
- Click Delete Permanently.