The Manage2 Dashboard
Last modified: May 13, 2020
Manage2’s Dashboard interface provides you with access to features that allow you to manage your cPanel & WHM licenses.
The Dashboard interface consists of the following features:
The application toolbar
The application toolbar is at the top of the Manage2 Dashboard interface and contains the following menu selections:
- cPanel logo — Returns you to the Manage2 Dashboard interface.
- Manage2 — Displays the navigation menu for Manage2.
- Account Manager — Displays the account manager’s name and contact information.
- Documentation — Displays a menu of cPanel & WHM documentation resources.
- Automation — Displays the cPanel License Management API SDK and the API Guide document links.
- Profile — Displays a menu of user profile options.
- Help — Directs you to the cPanel, L.L.C. contact details and information page.
- User menu — Displays the Open Tickets, Change Password, and Logout links.
The module toolbar
In the module toolbar, the Dashboard interface displays the available Manage2 features. For more information, read our Manage2 Feature documentation.
Manage2’s Dashboard interface displays your account’s available features in groups, by functionality. For more information, read our Manage2 Feature documentation.
The Announcement and Notices modules appear when your account has an update, such as server notices, past-due balances, and account suspensions.
If you see any account notifications, make certain to check your Account History interface (Dashboard >> Billing >> Account History) for more information and account balance details.
The server information located at the bottom of the Manage2 Dashboard interface displays the following information:
- Your host information.
- Your database information.
- Your account’s access level.
- Higher numbers correlate with greater access privileges and more available features.
- This value defaults to
0for your primary account and defaults to
-10for all additional accounts.
For information about Manage2 admin levels, read our Manage Users documentation.