Show Accounts Over Quota
Valid for versions 82 through the latest version
Last modified: January 19, 2021
This interface allows you to list and manage accounts that exceed their disk quota.
The interface will display a table with accounts that exceed their disk quota. The table contains the following columns:
- User — The account’s domain name and user name.
- Space Used — The amount of disk space that the account uses.
- Quota — The account’s quota.
To change an account’s quota, perform the following steps:
- Enter the new quota for the account in the appropriate text box, in megabytes (MB), or select Unlimited to grant the user unlimited disk space.
- Click Save. The interface will display a success message.