The WHM Marketplace
Valid for versions 90 through the latest version
Last modified: February 1, 2022
The WHM Marketplace interface allows you to renew, install, uninstall and purchase third-party software licenses and products for your server.
Third Party Software
This interface displays a table with the following information:
Product — The available product’s name.
Status — The status of your product’s license:
- Active — The license is active.
- Inactive — The license is expired.
Expiration Date — The date the product’s license expired.
Manage — Access the product’s license in the Manage2 interface.Note:
If you are not a cPanel Partner, the system will redirect you to the cPanel Store.
Install — Click Install to install a third-party application. A new installation interface will appear.
Click the more icon () to display more information about a product and license. This will display the following information:
- Product Description — A brief explanation of the product.
- Activation Date — The product license’s activation date.
Click Add Extensions to add extensions to the WHM Marketplace. The Add Extensions interface displays a table with the following information:
- Featured — The featured product.
- Extension — The available extension’s name.
- Paid — Indicates if the product is a paid or free version.
- Purchase — Click Purchase to purchase the extension via the Manage 2 interface.
- Install — Click Install to install a free or purchased extension.