Valid for versions 100 through the latest version
Last modified: November 22, 2022
This feature displays a list of WHM’s monitored services. Items that are currently functional display a checkmark icon ().
WHM’s Service Manager interface (WHM » Home » Service Configuration » Service Manager) lists all of WHM’s installed, monitored services, their current version, and their status. The server profile that you select in WHM’s Server Profile interface (WHM » Home » Server Configuration » Server Profile) affects which services appear in this interface.
The Service Manager interface will display one of the following statuses for each service:
- up — The service is running or operational.
- down — The service is not running or non-operational.
- pending — WHM has temporarily suspended monitoring for the service. WHM uses this status during service restarts or installations.
Select the tab that matches your cPanel & WHM server:
cPanel & WHM servers monitor the following services by default:
cPanel DNSOnly® servers monitor the following services by default:
- cPHulk Daemon
- Cron daemon
- cPanel DNS Admin Cache
- Exim Mail server
- Exim Mail Server (on another port)
- IP Aliases
- LMTP Server
- MySQL Server
- DNS Server
- Name Service Cache Daemon
- SSH Daemon
- rsyslog System Logger Daemon
This section of WHM’s Service Manager interface lists the server’s load, the current memory used, the current swap space used, and the status for these items.
This section of WHM’s Service Manager interface lists the disk devices, their mount points, their current usage, and their status.
- To monitor disk space usage, you must enable the System disk space usage warnings setting in WHM’s Tweak Settings interface (WHM » Home » Server Configruation » Tweak Settings).
- To disable notifications for specific mount points, add them to WHM’s