List Parked Domains
Valid for versions 82 through the latest version
Last modified: May 13, 2020
A parked domain (or alias) points to the contents of another domain. You may assign multiple domain names to point to your domain with parked domains. For example, a systems administrator parks the
cpanel.com domain on the
cpanel.net domain. When users enter
cpanel.com in a web browser, the system redirects them to the
List of parked domains
This interface contains the following information about the server’s parked domains:
- Primary Domain — Displays the main domain on which the parked domains reside.
- User — Displays the parked domains’ owners.
- Parked Domains — Displays the parked domains’ domain names.
- Action — The actions to perform on a parked domain.
- Click Unpark to un-park a domain.
- Click Add to Mail Config to allow the parked domains to accept email messages.
To deny users the ability to park on specific domains, add the domain that you wish to block to the following file: