Valid for versions 82 through the latest version
Last modified: May 13, 2020
This interface displays information about your hardware configuration, such as the speed of your processor.
The interface displays the server’s information in the following six sections:
- Processor Information — This section displays specific information about your processor, which includes the vendor, the type of processor, speed, and cache size.
- Memory Information — This section displays information about
your server’s RAM consumption.
Red Hat® systems may display the following message under the Memory Information heading:
Memory for crash kernel (0x0 to 0x0) notwithin permissible range. This is a common error that you can safely ignore.
- System Information — This section displays your server’s operating platform (for example, Linux), hostname, manufacture date, and chipset.
- Physical Disks — This section displays information about your hard disks and CD or DVD-ROM drives.
- Current Memory Usage — This section displays the amount of RAM that your server currently uses.
- Current Disk Usage — This section displays information about the amount of hard drive space that your server currently uses.